Tuesday 22 February 2011

To blog or not to blog...


I've been thinking (possibly even procrastinating) about starting a blog for a while now... however I was put off because I always felt too nervous to say what I really think and secretly worried 'who really wants to hear what I have to say?' but after spending some time following a couple of friends that are already writing their own blogs, I felt inspired. I realised the ONE thing that worried me about blogging was actually the most wonderful thing about it! It IS your own opinion no one can argue with it ,well they can I guess, but you can just come back with 'it's my humble opinion!'

So here I go and it feels exciting, like I'm finally doing what I'm meant to be doing! for ten years now I have kept a diary, a collection of thoughts, dreams and general nonsense that goes through my brain every day. Without having my diary as an outlet for the information super-highway that is my brain, I'm pretty sure I would be completely crazy by now. I've always known I would write one day, as a little girl I used to make books complete with all my own stories and illustrations, and revelled in turning my book collection into my very own library (OK can't believe I've openly admitted that, but there it is). I spent hours with my head books in whatever fantasy land I chose, which suited me fine!
Now I've revealed to the world that I'm a total book geek, I feel liberated to write pretty much anything!

I have a few ideas on what to blog, they'll be based around about being truly awake in this world we live in and hopefully provide some food for thought about issues you may or may not have heard about.
For instance I think a lot about the corrupt governments across the world; the fact we're meant to live in a democracy when we actually have no say in anything at all.. I mean did you or I agree for our country to go to war? or agree to for the members of parliament to be paid so much money with all the little perks on top? Who decided that natural health products should be regulated in the same way as pharmaceutical medicine?   I could add to these questions endlessly (and I will do in future blogs). Basically I've got lots of ideas about all things mystical, creative and most likely down right controversial that I look forward to sharing with you all! thanks for reading if you bothered and no hard feelings if you didn't! much love peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment